Halutzim is a Hebrew word meaning “Pioneers.”
Because Jews for Jesus is a pioneering ministry,
we want to give young Jewish believers (ages 16-18)
the opportunity to learn techniques of
witnessing to Jewish people.
1. Meet other teenagers who are Jewish and believe in Jesus
from all over the world.
2. Learn how to share your faith with other Jewish people.
3. Explore your heritage in Jewish New York.
4. Go deeper into your faith through worship and Bible study.
5. Try some of NYC’s most famous Jewish food.
6. Take part in one of the biggest Jewish evangelism outreaches in the world, the Jews for Jesus Summer Witnessing Campaign.
7. Have a chance to try out all different varieties of street evangelism:
from handing out tracks to doing street drama.
8. Be the face of the next generation of Jewish believers in Jesus.
9. Step out of your comfort zone and take a risk for God.
10. Make memories to last a lifetime!
The dates for Halutzim 2015
are July 12th – 25th.
The cost to participate is $600 plus travel expenses to and from New York. We will provide assistance to participants in raising support for the trip.
For more information contact:
Jews for Jesus
4118 Oakton St
Skokie, IL 60076